Welcome to the "Game, Set, Match" Twilight Fanfiction Blog

Friday, June 18, 2010

GSM Teaser: Chapter 5



My breath hitched in my throat when they came into focus. Outside of the room, hidden around a corner I could see Edward. Or at least the back of him. He had her pressed up against the wall while he devoured her neck. Her legs were wrapped tightly around his waist, grinding her hips against his.


“Edward,” she giggled. “I just had my makeup done and now you’re messing it all up.”

I felt like I was going to throw up, but I wouldn’t give him that. I refused. I packed up my things, trying to hold back the tears that were starting to form in the corners of my eyes. Maybe if I was quick I could just scoot by them and he wouldn’t see me.


Just as I was about to step out of the room, Alice started down the hallway.

“Edward! Playtime is over, you have a commercial to shoot.” She didn’t even seem fazed by the fact that he was practically dry humping his cast mate in the hallway.


I stood frozen, at a loss of what to do. I set my camera down and placed my hands on the countertop, trying to steady myself. My stomach was in fucking knots. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, deciding to wait and leave the room after they’d gone. I could not….would not see him like this. I don’t know if I could stop myself from slapping that stupid motherfucker for making me feel like this. It was only one stupid kiss, why was I so upset right now? I knew that this was who he was and I still let it happen.


When I opened my eyes again Edward was standing in the hallway, his eyes wide as he stared at me. We just watched each other for a few moments. I tried desperately to control my breathing, but it came out in short, hard breaths.


“Bella…” He said smoothly.


“Don’t…” I shook my head. “Don’t.”


“Bella please…” He took a step inside and closed the door, trapping both of us inside.


“Please what?” I spun around. “This…” I motioned between us. “This is nothing. I knew who you were when I let…that happen and I shouldn’t have expected anything less from you. It doesn’t matter.”


“She doesn’t matter to me,” he said.


“And apparently neither do I. I was just another conquest for the famous Edward Cullen to take. Well fuck you. Now let me through.” I waved my hand, asking him to step aside.


“No.”


“Let me…through.” I looked through him, trying to plan my escape. I couldn’t breathe.


“No. I want to talk about this.”


“Edward let me fucking go!” I screamed. I got tired of waiting and physically pushed him out of the way.


I pulled the door open, but his fist slammed down, slamming it shut.


“I don’t want…to let you go.” He pressed his body against mine. “I don’t want to.” He shook his head and inched his lips towards mine.


“Don’t do that,” I whispered.


He pressed his forehead to mine and let his hands wander up to caress my cheek. As soon as his lips brushed against mine, my whole plan of resistance completely disappeared. His tongue darted out and ran along my bottom lip.


“Edward…” I mumbled against his lips.


My fingers fisted onto his shirt and pulled him closer.


“Edward!” Alice called from outside. His lips froze on mine and he pulled back an inch.


“Be right out…” He called, keeping his eyes on me. They were hooded and as intense as I’ve ever seen them. “I’m not finished with you yet.”


He slipped the door open behind me and slid out, leaving me more confused than ever. I buried my face in my hands and slid down the back of the door.


“God what the fuck are you doing Bella?” I shook my head and cursed again.



So it seems as though Edward made a little hiccup in his relationship with Bella. I could think of a million ways for him to make it up to her though ; ) We've also got another tennis lesson coming up. The chapter will be posted on Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment